Cisco Recruitment 2023 For Intern Freshers – Apply Now. Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification out for Intern –Customer Project Specialist- (Intern) vacancy in Cisco. Candidates can Check Cisco Eligibility Criteria 2023 on this page. Choosing the opportunity that satisfies your skills, degrees, and Knowledge is very essential. This is the best opportunity provided by Cisco an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation that has nearly 80,000 employees. All competent individuals can apply for the job on our website. Cisco Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Look into the required details like employment details, education qualifications, office location, remuneration paid, work experience, etc., below. Read the details below for your reference
Cisco (officially known as Cisco Systems, Inc.) is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Company Name :||Cisco|
|Role :||Software Engineer(Intern)|
|Qualification :||Recent Graduates|
|Skills :||Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages|
Cisco Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
- Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
- This requirement is only for 2023 passed out only.
Skills For Cisco Software Engineer Intern :
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in a global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
Roles and Responsibilities For Recruitment :
- Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer-funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress
- Plan, specify, and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
- Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost, and performance
- Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
- Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Create a project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource, and material requirements
- Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progresses.
- Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost, and performance
Cisco Selection Process 2023:
Cisco Selection process 2023 for freshers has given below.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Manager Round/HR/Final Round More Details Check Now
More IT Companies Syllabus and Test pattern – Check Here
Documents Required To Apply Online:
Candidates should keep the required documents to apply online in any situation. Please check below.
- Two passport size photograph
- Educational Documents
How to Apply For Cisco Recruitment 2023:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the below-provided link. Make sure to check all information before going to the link. Keep all documents while applying online. Check step by step below.
- Click on the below link and you will be redirected to the official website.
- Enter all details like personal and professional.
- Enter your experience or certification if any in your education.
- Accept the client discloser and upload a resume in the last step.
- Click on Submit button in the last step.
- make sure to save all details for future reference.
Cisco Syllabus & test Pattern – Check Now
|More Jobs||Check Here|
Hope you get all information about this job. If it is not relevant to you, Please share this job with your friends through the below social media. Thanks for reaching out to our website. Please make a bookmark (Ctrl +D) for More Job Updates. Thank you