TNPSC Group-2 Recruitment 2022 – TNPSC Application Form 5500+ Vacancies. A group 2 examination is held by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to identify individuals who are qualified to serve in the Tamil Nadu public services. The Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission, administers the exam. It is anticipated that the applicants would be chosen for different Group II Services Interview and Non-Interview positions. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced that the Group 2 notification for the year 2022 will be published on February 23, 2022, for a total of 5529 CCSE-II vacancies.
TNPSC Group-2 Recruitment 2022
TNPSC conducts the Combined Civil Positions Examination-II to select applicants for recruitment to different administrative services in Tamil Nadu. The exam is administered by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). The TNPSC Group 2 test is held once a year to hire qualified applicants for various positions under Group 2 and 2A of the commission.
|Full form||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Exam|
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application fees||INR 250|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Language||Tamil and English|
In February 2022, the TNPSC Group 2 test will be held; according to the TNPSC’s annual planner, the official announcement for the exam will be released. The registration period will be between February 23 and March 23, 2022. Candidates would be required to submit an online application for the TNPSC Group 2 test via the TNPSC’s official website.
TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022
According to the updated TNPSC Exam Planner 2022, the TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 will be published on February 23 in the year 2022. Furthermore, the TNPSC has declared that the planned prelims test date would be May 21, 2022, and the proposed mains exam date will be September 20, 2022. In the complete advertising, the commission will include all pertinent information on the available positions. When the formal announcement is made public, we will post the information on this page and elsewhere. While you’re waiting, check through the prior year’s notice information.
TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying for the test, applicants must meet the TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who intend to apply for the TNPSC Group 2 examination must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- Indian citizens are required to apply.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline from an accredited university or institution.
- When applying for the TNPSC Group 2 test, you must be at least 21 years old, and you must not be older than 36 years to be eligible. There has been no notification from the government concerning the maximum age relaxation for those belonging to the SC/ST category.
TNPSC Group-2 Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- It is necessary to pay the TNPSC Group 2 application costs online, and the fees vary depending on which group the applicant falls into. It costs 250 to apply.
TNPSC Group-2 Recruitment 2022 Salary and Benefits
- Because it is a government position, the applicants are eligible for various perks and allowances.
- The TNPSC official earns a monthly pay ranging from INR 37,200 to INR 1,17,600 on average.
- Additionally, Group 2 officials make a variety of bonuses and incentives in addition to their base income.
TNPSC Group-2 Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- There are three steps in selecting qualified applicants for the different positions available via the TNPSC Group 2 recruitment.
- The phases are preliminary examination, primary examination, and personality examination.
- Candidates who pass the preliminary examination will be shortlisted for the TNPSC Main Examination.
- The TNPSC Mains test is a descriptive examination with multiple-choice questions.
- All successful applicants who pass the Mains test will also be invited to an interview with the hiring committee.
- The cumulative results from all of the exams would be taken into account in selecting a particular applicant.
How to Fill TNPSC Group 2 Application Form 2022?
To fill out the TNPSC Group 2 Application Form, applicants must follow the processes outlined in this document.
- Step 1: Register with the TNPSC by visiting its official website.
- Step 2: To fill out the TNPSC Application Form, go to the URL given and follow the instructions.
- Step 3: Register for the TNPSC Group 2 test using a valid email address and cell phone number to ensure your participation.
- Step 4: You will get a registration number through email to the address you provided during the registration process.
- Step 5: Login and complete the application form by providing information about yourself, your education, and your category.
- Step 6: Double-check all of the information before submitting the fee payment. You can pay the TNPSC application fees at the last step using a debit card, a credit card, or a net banking account.
- Step 8: Submit the completed application form online.
- Step 9: Make a copy of the completed application form for your records.
Hope you get all information about this job. If it is not relevant to you, Please share this job with your friends through the below social media. Thanks for reaching out to our website. Please make a bookmark (Ctrl +D) for More Job Updates. Thank you
Related Saerches: tnpsc notification group 2 2022,tnpsc group 2 notification 2022,tnpsc group 2 notification 2022 pdf,tnpsc group 2 exam date 2022 notification,tnpsc group 2 notification 2017,tnpsc group 2 exam date 2022 notification,tnpsc group 2 old notification,tnpsc group 4 notification 2022,tnpsc group 1 notification 2022,
tnpsc group 4 exam date 2022 notification,tnpsc.gov.in 2022 notification group 4,tnpsc notification 2022-21 group 4,tnpsc 2022 notification group 2,tnpsc latest notification group 2,